SGNA is looking for leaders and experts in the field, just like you. Share your expertise with your peers and submit an abstract for the 47th Annual Course, May 17-19 (Pre-meeting events May 15-16) in Louisville, KY.
The Program Committee is especially interested in abstracts with the following topics:
- Evidence-based practice and research
- Infection prevention
- Emerging technology
- Management, leadership, business acumen
- Moderate sedation and anesthesia
- GI diseases (Examples include: Hepatitis, IBD Liver disease, Colorectal cancer)
- Procedures (Examples include: ERCP, EUS, PEG/PEJ, bronchoscopy)
- Regulatory and accrediting body updates
Please note this call for abstracts is only for oral podium presentations at the 47th Annual Course in 2020, not for poster or webinar presentations.
Submit an abstract by June 7, 2019. Contact Krista Lebrun with any questions.