Important Dates and Deadlines
|SGNA 48th Annual Course Exhibitor Deadlines
|Pathable Access Sent to Exhibitor Primary Contact
||Week of April 5
|Webinar 1: Pathable How-to and Platform Enhancements
||Thursday, April 15
|Vendor Program and Booth CE Content Due to SGNA
||Friday, April 16
|Vendor Program and Booth CE Video Recording Due to SGNA
||Monday, May 3
|Passport to Prizes and Product Showcase Information Due to SGNA
||Monday, May 10
|Webinar 2: Reminders/Before You Go
||Tuesday, May 11
|Pathable Booths Must Be Ready for Attendee Viewing
||Thursday, May 13*
|Exhibitor Registration Deadline
||Wednesday, May 12
|Attendee Launch/Access to Pathable Platform
||Week of May 17
|First Day of the 48th Annual Course
||Saturday, May 22
*IMPORTANT: If your booth page is not complete by end of day May 13 – you can still make changes or edits; however, the site will be live to attendees (starting the week of May 17) as you continue to update.
Setting Up Your Virtual Booth
- SGNA has chosen the virtual platform Pathable for the virtual experience (same as 2020).
- An email will be sent to the exhibitor primary exhibits contact with access to the Pathable platform by Friday, April 9. This email will include the customized access link for your booth.
- Thursday, May 13: Your virtual booth must be complete and ready to go live by end of day.
- Click here to watch a brief video from Pathable on how to build your virtual booth, and start/end your virtual booth. This video is very helpful in explaining your virtual booth, and we highly recommend that you watch.
More information about booth registration will be sent in early April. Please be on the lookout for more information from the SGNA Registration team and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Exhibit Hall Open Hours
||Exhibit Hall Open
|Saturday, May 22
||1:15 pm - 3:00 pm
|Sunday, May 23
||1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
|Monday, May 24
||1:30 pm - 3:00 pm
- The online virtual Zoom booth and booth chat features in Pathable will be turned-on during the times listed above. Outside of the hours listed above, your booth page will be visible to all attendees beginning the week of May 17, but they will not be able to join your virtual Zoom booth, until May 22. All times are listed in Central Time.
- There are no Exhibit Hall hours on Tuesday, May 25.
- Click here to access the Schedule-at-a-Glance.
Upcoming Webinar: Thursday, April 15 at 11:30 am CDT
The SGNA 48th Annual Course: A Virtual Experience Exhibitor Webinar #1 will be held on Thursday, April 15 from 11:30 am - 12:30 pm (Central Time).
CLICK HERE to register in advance for this webinar. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email including information about joining the webinar on April 14.
Whether you are a new or returning exhibitor, this webinar is designed to help you get the most out of your SGNA Virtual Experience. We will discuss exciting updates to the Pathable platform, how to set-up your virtual booth, an explanation of detailed booth metrics, registration details, and more. There will also be time for Q&A at the end of the webinar.
If you cannot attend, the webinar will be recorded and sent to all attendees and exhibitor primary contacts within 48-hours post-webinar.
Contact email@example.com if you have any additional questions.