Important Dates and Deadlines
|SGNA 48th Annual Course Exhibitor Deadlines
|Pathable Access Sent to Exhibitor Primary Contact
||Week of April 5
|Webinar 1: Pathable How-to and Platform Enhancements
||Thursday, April 15
|Vendor Program and Booth CE Content Due to SGNA
||Friday, April 16
|Vendor Program and Booth CE Video Recording Due to SGNA
||Monday, May 3
|Passport to Prizes and Product Showcase Information Due to SGNA
||Monday, May 10
|Webinar 2: Reminders/Before You Go
||Tuesday, May 11
|Pathable Booths Must Be Ready for Attendee Viewing
||Thursday, May 13*
|Exhibitor Registration Deadline
||Wednesday, May 12
|Attendee Launch/Access to Pathable Platform
||Week of May 17
|First Day of the 48th Annual Course
||Saturday, May 22
*IMPORTANT: If your booth page is not complete by end of day May 13 – you can still make changes or edits; however, the site will be live to attendees (starting the week of May 17) as you continue to update.
Click here to access the SGNA Virtual Exhibitor Quick Facts Document. We recommend sharing this document with any appropriate colleagues assisting your company for this weekend’s virtual experience.
SGNA has chosen the virtual platform Pathable for the virtual experience (same as 2020). Contact email@example.com if you need your customized login to Pathable resent to you.
- Thursday, May 13: Your virtual booth must be complete and ready to go live by end of day. If your booth page is not complete by end of day May 13 – you can still make changes or edits; however, the site will be live to attendees (starting the week of May 17) as you continue to update.
- Click here to watch a brief video from Pathable on how to build your virtual booth, and start/end your virtual booth. This video is very helpful in explaining your virtual booth, and we highly recommend that you watch.
- Click here to watch a brief video created by SGNA staff to review how to start your virtual booth during the live-event days.
Click here to access Exhibitor Registration. Registration information has been sent out to the primary contact for each company. If you need your company code resent, or have any questions please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- IMPORTANT: All booth staff must be registered within the SGNA registration system before they will be added to Pathable. We understand this may cause delays for who can access your booth immediately; however, we appreciate your patience in advance. The registration system and Pathable booth upload will not tie together instantly. We will do our best to add additional registrations to Pathable as soon as possible.
- NOTE: You may attempt to add the email of missing staff by adding their email into Pathable; however, they will still NOT be able to be added unless they’ve followed the registration steps previously sent, and have been added to the platform by the SGNA Registration team. If you attempt to do add staff prior to this, you will see the warning box pop-up in Pathable nothing that adding this staff member is not yet possible.
Exhibit Hall Open Hours
||Exhibit Hall Open
|Saturday, May 22
||1:15 pm - 3:00 pm
|Sunday, May 23
||1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
|Monday, May 24
||1:30 pm - 3:00 pm
- The online virtual Zoom booth and booth chat features in Pathable will be turned-on during the times listed above. Outside of the hours listed above, your booth page will be visible to all attendees beginning the week of May 17, but they will not be able to join your virtual Zoom booth, until May 22. All times are listed in Central Time.
- There are no Exhibit Hall hours on Tuesday, May 25.
- Click here to access the Schedule-at-a-Glance.
SGNA has hosted two exhibitor webinars to ensure that all exhibitors are getting the most out of their exhibiting experience pre, during, and post virtual event. The webinars are passcode protected, but contact email@example.com if you would like the password sent to you to watch/re-watch the webinars.
Exhibitor Marketing Kit
Click here to access the exhibitor marketing kit. Please utilize this document as needed for your pre-promotional activities leading up to the Annual Course.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional questions.