Submit a Session Abstract for the 50th Annual Course
The SGNA Program Committee is seeking abstracts for sessions at the 50th Annual Course from May 7-9, 2023 (pre-meeting events May 5-6) in Phoenix, Arizona. Please be sure to review the abstract guidelines prior to submitting your abstract. Review the abstract guidelines and submit an abstract today. The SGNA Program Committee is soliciting abstracts on the following topics, though all topics are welcome:
- Evidence-based Practice and Research
- Emerging Technology
- Management/Leadership/Business Acumen
- GI Diseases (Hepatitis, IBD, Liver disease, Colorectal cancer)
- Infection Prevention
- Procedures (ERCP, EUS, PEG/PEJ, Bronchoscopy)
- Moderate Sedation and Anesthesia
- Regulatory and Accrediting Body Updates
Submit an Abstract
The deadline to submit an abstract is August 5, 2022!
Contact Madeline Stanke with any questions.