The SGNA 49th Annual Course combines renowned industry leaders, focused educational sessions, insights from colleagues and product service highlights—this year we are in Salt Lake City! SGNA gives you the tools and knowledge-base you need to bring value to your job and patients every single day to accelerate our impact in the specialty. The SGNA 49th Annual Course is the best educational investment your unit or facility will make all year.
Download the 49th Annual Course Program Guide
Take advantage of these event features:
- Education focused on topics of importance: GI endoscope reprocessing, disease, endoscopic procedure skills and pulmonology
- Opportunity to earn up to 29.75+ contact hours PLUS 10 contact hours through the Virtual Component
- A flexible schedule with live and recorded education sessions available until September 5, 2022
- An interactive look at the latest products and services in the Exhibit Hall
- Networking with like-minded professionals