The SGNA 49th Annual Course combines renowned industry leaders, focused educational sessions, insights from colleagues and product service highlights—this year we are in Salt Lake City! SGNA gives you the tools and knowledge-base you need to bring value to your job and patients every single day to accelerate our impact in the specialty. The SGNA 49th Annual Course is the best educational investment your unit or facility will make all year.
Download the 49th Annual Course Program Guide
The goals of the Annual Course are to:
1. Enrich participant's knowledge in current and emerging diagnostic and therapeutic techniques in gastroenterology/endoscopy to transform and advance the professional practice of GI nursing.
2. Promote innovative networking and exchange of ideas among participants for the purpose of improving nursing and associate practice and patient care.
3. Foster gastroenterology/endoscopy nursing practice changes based on evidence-based practice, professional development, research and innovation.
Take advantage of these event features:
- Education focused on topics of importance: GI endoscope reprocessing, disease, endoscopic procedure skills and pulmonology
- Opportunity to earn up to 30.75 contact hours at the live event with the option to earn 10 contact hours through the SGNA 49th Annual Course: A Virtual Component
- A flexible schedule with live and recorded education sessions from the Virtual Component available until September 5, 2022
- An interactive look at the latest products and services in the Exhibit Hall
- Networking with like-minded professionals
Take advantage of SGNA's Justification Toolkit:
Take a deep dive with SGNA's justification toolkit to discover the tools that will help you communicate to your manager or supervisor the value of attending. This justification toolkit will help you identify the benefits of attending, calculate expenses, and provide you with an email template to send to your manager or supervisor to help justify your attendance.