As part of our commitment to health and safety, we will require that all attendees confirm proof of Vaccination or proof of a negative PCR Test within 72 hours prior to your arrival at the 49th Annual Course in-person event.
We've partnered with CLEAR to utilize Health Pass to make your return to the 49th Annual Course faster, safer and more secure. CLEAR Health Pass is a free feature in the CLEAR app that provides an easy way to complete health screenings for a safer, easier return to what you love. After a quick one-time enrollment, you'll follow instructions to comply with health requirements.
Download the CLEAR App
Download the free CLEAR app using the link below or simply scan the QR code. Complete these steps before May 19 to set up your Health Pass for the Annual Course:
Step 1: Download and enroll in CLEAR
- Download the CLEAR app and tap "Get Started" on the white Health Pass tile
- Select "Have a Code?" and enter the code: SGNA2022
- Tap "Enroll of verify you're in CLEAR" to create your CLEAR member account
- New to CLEAR? Enter your email address, phone number, and have your government issued photo ID ready to complete enrollment
- Already a CLEAR member? Use the email address associated with your membership and snap a quick selfie to verify your identity
- Follow prompts to securely confirm your proof of vaccination or link to your patient portal
Step 2: Complete the following steps each morning
- Open the CLEAR app and tap in the white Health Pass tile
- Confirm your identify with a quick selfie
- Finally, tap "Open Health Pass" to get your result
A Green Health Pass means you're good to go! Upon arrival, simply show it at the Registration Desk prior to receiving your badge. For more information, explore CLEAR Health Pass General FAQS document.
Download the CLEAR App
How to Add Your Test Results to CLEAR
Upload Test Results
- When prompted to add your negative COVID-19 test, select your testing provider in the menu. Log into your patient portal and follow instruction to securely link your account with CLEAR.
- The CLEAR app is integrated with select healthcare providers. If you are unable to find your provider or unable to link a test, please upload your test results.
- Note: If you linked your testing provider previously and you already have a recent valid test result on file with us, you can skip this step and proceed to complete your Health Pass.
Need help? Call 855-CLEAR-ME or contact email@example.com for assistance.
Disclaimer: CLEAR will not share your specific answers to any questions with your organization. CLEAR may provide reporting to your organization on your usage of Health Pass, including your green or red results.